Court Hire 8.45am
Time & Location
About the Event
Beaudesert & District Tennis Association are working with recommendations and regulations provided to us by Federal & State Governments, Scenic Rim Council and our governing body Tennis Australia & Tennis Queensland.
HIRE GUIDELINES, RECORD & CHECKLIST – JULY 2020
• Preferred 4 people per court for play and with no more than 10. No more than one person per 4 square metres
• Implement a 15-minute buffer between participants, to ensure equipment can be cleaned
• Where practical use every second court or ensure there is suitable distance (minimum 10 metres between different groups)
• Leave gates ajar during opening hours so players don’t need to touch handles to enter.
• Play checklist/record implemented to be completed on hire booking system
o Every player must provide information
o Cleaning checklist etc.
• Hand sanitising both before & after play
BEFORE YOU PLAY!!
· Have you been in contact with someone with COVID-19 in the last 14 days?
· Have you been overseas or exposed to someone with COVID-19 in the last 14 days?
· Have you flu-like symptoms?
· Or are you in a high risk health category?
….If you answered YES to any of the above questions please you are not permitted on court!
· Please use hand sanitiser provided before entering court
WHILE YOU PLAY!!
· Player must provide own equipment e.g. Racket, balls, etc.
· Only play on court allocated to hire
· Only people registered to hire should be in the facility
· Follow recommended social distancing & hygiene behaviours during play
· If someone comes on court that is not part of your activity please ask them to leave as per our regulations
· Please use hand sanitiser provided before leaving court
· Surfaces must be wiped down using provided disinfectant wipes at end of play, this includes, gate, padlock, pin pad, net, umpire chair etc.
Thanks Beaudesert & District Tennis Association
Any concerns or questions please contact Myleigh 0411489404
We have strict guidelines that we are following and that YOU also must follow to be able to provide court hire
Attending tennis activities
- Only people core to playing should attend tennis activities such as players, participants, coaches and operational personnel
- Arrive and leave as close as possible to when you need to be there
- Only one parent/guardian should accompany younger children where possible
Tennis holds a unique advantage as a sport which requires no direct contact between players.
You can also:
- Touch racquets instead of the regular pre or post match handshakes
- Keep 1.5 metres away from other people while watching or attending an outdoors tennis activity.
To protect against infection, you should:
- Wash/sterilise your hands before and after you play and avoid touching your face while playing
- Not share water bottles and bring your own full bottle
- Wash your hands frequently with soap and water or hand-sanitiser when available, before and after eating, after going to the toilet, sneezing and coughing
- Cover your coughs and sneezes and dispose of any used tissue immediately
- Avoid touching your face
- Keep your distance from people who are obviously sick
- Be aware of what surfaces you touch and if you touch the on court equipment such as net, net handle, hoses, and court bagger you must clean these before you leave.
- Member Court Hire$8$80$0