Time & Location
About the event
Beaudesert & District Tennis Association are working with recommendations and regulations provided to us by Federal & State Governments, Scenic Rim Council and our governing body Tennis Australia & Tennis Queensland.
After much consideration the committee are able to implement limited play - Level A activities
We have implemented procedures and can now offer;
- one on one coaching (for more information click here)
- Members court hire for 2 - 4 people at a time (max of 2 courts used)
We have strict guidelines that we are following and that YOU also must follow to be able to provide court hire
HIRE & COURT USAGE REQUIREMENTS & CLEANING PROCEDURES
Hire & usage MUST be pre-booked via our website here
BEFORE YOU PLAY!!
You must stay at home if you:
- Have you been in contact with someone with COVID-19 in the last 14 days?
- Have you been overseas or exposed to someone with COVID-19 in the last 14 days?
- Have you flu-like symptoms?
- Or are you in a high risk health category?
….If you answered YES to any of the above questions please you are not permitted on court!
- Please read erected signs regarding hire & court usage requirements & cleaning procedure and hygiene recommendation signs.
- Key box is located at far end of clubhouse on right side of roller door window, (this changes weekly) the enclosed key will open gate that is opposite.
- When court gate has been opened please enter code again on key box. Using sanitise wipe, wipe down & replace key. Then wipe down key box.
- Please use hand sanitiser provided before entering court
WHILE YOU PLAY!!
- Player must provide own equipment e.g. Racket, balls, etc.
- Only play on court allocated to hire
- Only people registered to hire should be in the facility
- Follow recommended social distancing & hygiene behaviours during play
- Please use hand sanitiser provided before leaving court
- Surfaces must be wiped down using provided disinfectant wipes
at end of play, this includes, gate, padlock, pin pad, net, umpire chair etc.
- Once allocated hire is finished please lock gate on departure.
Attending tennis activities
- Only people core to playing should attend tennis activities such as players, participants, coaches and operational personnel
- Arrive and leave as close as possible to when you need to be there
- Only one parent/guardian should accompany younger children where possible
Tennis holds a unique advantage as a sport which requires no direct contact between players.
You can also:
- Touch racquets instead of the regular pre or post match handshakes
- Keep 1.5 metres away from other people while watching or attending an outdoors tennis activity.
To protect against infection, you should:
- Wash/sterilise your hands before and after you play and avoid touching your face while playing
- Not share water bottles and bring your own full bottle
- Wash your hands frequently with soap and water or hand-sanitiser when available, before and after eating, after going to the toilet, sneezing and coughing
- Cover your coughs and sneezes and dispose of any used tissue immediately
- Avoid touching your face
- Keep your distance from people who are obviously sick
- Be aware of what surfaces you touch and if you touch the on court equipment such as net, net handle, hoses, and court bagger you must clean these before you leave.
- Member Court Hire$8$80$0