Wed, 27 May|
Beaudesert & District Tennis Association
Members Court Hire for Court 1 available maximum 4 people per hire.
Time & Location
27 May 2020, 12:30 pm – 1:30 pm
Beaudesert & District Tennis Association, 44 Bromelton St, Beaudesert QLD 4285, Australia
About the event
Beaudesert & District Tennis Association are working with recommendations and regulations provided to us by Federal & State Governments, Scenic Rim Council and our governing body Tennis Australia & Tennis Queensland.
After much consideration the committee are able to implement limited play - Level A activities
We have implemented procedures and can now offer;
- one on one coaching (for more information click here)
- Members court hire for 2 - 4 people at a time (max of 2 courts used)
We have strict guidelines that we are following and that YOU also must follow to be able to provide court hire
HIRE & COURT USAGE REQUIREMENTS & CLEANING PROCEDURES
Hire & usage MUST be pre-booked via our website here
BEFORE YOU PLAY!!
You must stay at home if you:
- Have you been in contact with someone with COVID-19 in the last 14 days?
- Have you been overseas or exposed to someone with COVID-19 in the last 14 days?
- Have you flu-like symptoms?
- Or are you in a high risk health category?
….If you answered YES to any of the above questions please you are not permitted on court!
- Please read erected signs regarding hire & court usage requirements & cleaning procedure and hygiene recommendation signs.
- Key box is located at far end of clubhouse on right side of roller door window, (this changes weekly) the enclosed key will open gate that is opposite.
- When court gate has been opened please enter code again on key box. Using sanitise wipe, wipe down & replace key. Then wipe down key box.
- Please use hand sanitiser provided before entering court
WHILE YOU PLAY!!
- Player must provide own equipment e.g. Racket, balls, etc.
- Only play on court allocated to hire
- Only people registered to hire should be in the facility
- Follow recommended social distancing & hygiene behaviours during play
- Please use hand sanitiser provided before leaving court
- Surfaces must be wiped down using provided disinfectant wipes
at end of play, this includes, gate, padlock, pin pad, net, umpire chair etc.
- Once allocated hire is finished please lock gate on departure.
Attending tennis activities
- Only people core to playing should attend tennis activities such as players, participants, coaches and operational personnel
- Arrive and leave as close as possible to when you need to be there
- Only one parent/guardian should accompany younger children where possible
Tennis holds a unique advantage as a sport which requires no direct contact between players.
You can also:
- Touch racquets instead of the regular pre or post match handshakes
- Keep 1.5 metres away from other people while watching or attending an outdoors tennis activity.
To protect against infection, you should:
- Wash/sterilise your hands before and after you play and avoid touching your face while playing
- Not share water bottles and bring your own full bottle
- Wash your hands frequently with soap and water or hand-sanitiser when available, before and after eating, after going to the toilet, sneezing and coughing
- Cover your coughs and sneezes and dispose of any used tissue immediately
- Avoid touching your face
- Keep your distance from people who are obviously sick
- Be aware of what surfaces you touch and if you touch the on court equipment such as net, net handle, hoses, and court bagger you must clean these before you leave.
Member Court Hire
Valid for 4 players max, hire for Court 1 only!